Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Nursery Begins!

Thanks to Lindsey H., I learned of a one-day sale at USA Baby in Franklin. Everything is the store was on sale, including floor samples of top-rated brands such as Munire and Baby's Dream.  Mom and I made the trip early Saturday morning and had a blast!  And we had great luck finding both the crib and dresser (changing table).

Munire SafeSide Urban style in Espresso (top right) - may be "island style" in her nursery

Our Baby's Dream dresser (changing table) in antique white

We will also be painting our bookshelf antique white and are looking for a recliner/glider.  We are all about keeping it simple, though we are planning on adding a chandelier for a touch of elegance :) We also haven't picked the fabric out quite yet but I'm sure a roadtrip will be in the near future for that purchase.  I'm glad my Mom has awesome taste and a love for decorating - she's been a huge help! Thank you!!!

After we were finished shopping, I met Lindsey H, Lindsey W and Natalee (and Audrey) for lunch at Marina's - it was great having girl time and catch-up time.  When we finished up lunch, Lindsey H took us to Sam's for diaper shopping in bulk - GREAT deal!  I plan on making a couple of more trips, too, before she arrives. I also bought her a couple of adorable outfits (I just couldn't resist).

All-in-all, it was a productive weekend for the baby!  Thanks again to my Mom and Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment