Thursday, March 28, 2013

Well, Mommyhood Took Over.

Annnd, it has been 8 1/2 months since my last post.  What can I say?  Life happened.


My Sweet AG, almost 10 (!!!) months old.

I went back to work when she was 6 weeks old, worked for 6 months, then took the remainder of my maternity leave (if any of you have this option, DO IT).  I go back to work full-time tomorrow.  It's absolutely bittersweet.  Sidenote: I have the utmost respect for all of you "full-time, stay-at-home Moms," 'cause it ain't easy!  Chasing around a mobile child who is into everything, cleaning the house, getting groceries/running errands, cooking, plus being a WIFE...is hard work.  Luckily, my husband loves me unconditionally, because I, my friends, am no "Susie Homemaker." 

Anyway, my goal is to start updating this thing at least once a week:  on AG and the fam, of course, and maybe some other fun girl stuff (good books, workouts, Pinterest wins/fails, "what's on my mind," etc.).  

For my Christian friends - hope you all are having a blessed Holy Week.  Here is a verse for you all for today, Maundy Thursday:
"After he had washed their feet, had put on his robe, and had returned to the table, he said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you? You call me Teacher and Lord—and you are right, for that is what I am. So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have set you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you. Very truly, I tell you, servants are not greater than their master, nor are messengers greater than the one who sent them." -John 13:12-16

HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF THE WEEK!
K.




No comments:

Post a Comment