Monday, January 30, 2012

Karate or Gymnastics?

Josh got to feel her move!  The first time was Friday night, the most active by far she'd ever been.  We've also been enjoying her gold medalist performances the last two nights as well. :)

I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow!  Here are some other pregnancy updates:

-Still no DEFINITE name, although we have a pretty good idea of what it will be.
-No sickness for me since January 1st!
-I'm still sleeping well, no preggo insomnia yet, knock on wood! And I'm slightly obsessed with the Snoogle pregnancy pillow!  AMAZING.
-Cravings: 1st trimester - watermelon slushes and when I DID feel like eating something, it was for a couple of days at every meal (i.e. Raisin Bran, Mac-n-cheese, saltines, etc.)
2nd trimester - so far, SWEETS! Julia's bakery chocolate fudge pie; local coffee shops' (not Starbucks!) specialty decaf drinks (especially from Buckhead coffee shop in Columbia); Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Blizzards; made from scratch chocolate chip cookies and milk; TEA (either sweet or fruit) And not a "sweet" or "dessert," Red Curry from Royal Thai in Franklin and Brentwood.  LATEST: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly Sandwiches.

Have a great rest of the week!  Two updates in one week? We're on a roll!
The Smith Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment