Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 19

It's been a great week!  After a wonderful church service this morning, we went to Murfreesboro to Hobby Lobby (it was closed) and to take care of my Fudge Pie craving from Julia's Bakery (the best I've ever had).  As we were leaving the bakery, we were across from MTMC where my OB is located and Josh said, "Only 5 more days!"  We absolutely could not be more excited to find out if our sweet blessing is a boy or a girl.  Everyone has asked what we want and we could not honestly not care less.  It surprises me that people expect a preference.  I found a cute saying on Pinterest this week that I shared with Josh: 
 DAD: A son's first hero and a daughter's first love.  :)

I enjoyed a Girl's Night Out on Thursday with some friends from FC.  Every month, the flower and gift shop in Winchester called SOULflowers hosts a craft night called Art & Soul.   I've been the last 2 months and it's been a ton of fun. 

December Wreath-Making Project (it's still in our foyer)



I found the Dove applique idea on Pinterest.  I did the best I could drawing it (without a stencil!) and cutting it.  The saying is something my Daddy always said.  Very special piece :)

Since I've had people asking about baby showers, I've been researching what to add to a baby registry.  Lindsey H. has been awesome - she sent me an email that I'm sure took her 2 hours at least to compile of registry ideas.  I am absolutely open to all suggestions, especially the "must-haves."  I can't believe it's already time to begin planning baby showers, but I am just two days shy of the 1/2 way point!  Plus with Spring being such a busy time, my friends are wanting to nail down a date, so here's to planning! Cheers to you dear gals!

I've had some requests for belly pics.  I'll give you one from 6 weeks and one from 19 weeks, 5 days.  My, how times have changed!  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  LOVE.

6 weeks

19 weeks 5 days (5 months)...almost half way there!

Thank you all for checking in on us and sending us well-wishes.  The love and prayers you all are sending to our sweet baby is beyond amazing and he/she won't be here for 4 1/2 months! 

Much Love and Thanks,
The Smith Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment