Josh and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday. We have had such a wonderful 3 years of marriage! We reflected a lot on what all we've had the opportunity to do in the last few years - we really are blessed beyond words. And now we are starting a family! Everything is just wonderful.
We spent the majority of Memorial Day weekend at DeDe's pool. My friend, Shanna, brought her daughter, Reece, over on Saturday. Reece is 3 1/2 and we had so much fun playing with her! (Plus I got some much-needed girl time with Shanna) Reece's new buddy is Josh (of course) and I was constantly reminded of what a great Daddy he's going to be. I can't wait to see him with AG.
We went that night to High Point (my favorite!) for dinner. We decided since I was feeling really good that we should take advantage since it's been so wishy-washy lately as far as how I'm feeling. The heat last week almost killed me and the long weekend really helped for catching up on rest. Dinner was delicious, as always, and I'm so glad we got to go.
Now, we are just waiting patiently on AG. Really, as much as I'd like her to be here, I really am enjoying the final days of pregnancy and quality time with J. Life is good-nope, it's great!
-J, K & Baby A
No comments:
Post a Comment